Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tramp Stamp Stereotypes

wanted to be carefree, but .... 4

This post suffers the scan time ... let me explain better, yesterday I went to my friend the florist, and I bought these 4 primroses and immediately I thought that I would have photographed and put in the blog to give a touch of spring in these sunny days but very cold, very cold, and then I talked about this and that. At 16 I wanted to tell you that today I had a moment between the extreme nervousness and discomfort, as we women can co-exist in ...?, happen, at least in me, I split some dear face, and at the same time I wanted to cry for the lack of sensitivity, which may then, if I applied psychology, is protection of the person concerned, The First Lady should not, can not have physical problems, or anxiety, if not THE gentle wife who leans?'s Wobbly crutch the physical and mental well ... came the 19 and I feel that I have found Gambirasio Yara, who died, abandoned in a field. And here you will understand well that all my carelessness or nervousness or depression should really be blessed!
What horrible news, which unfortunately could not imagine that in these three months, are now just three months, could be peaceful, no matter what his situation was. But .... and girls but I have no words .... a big hug to his family, to her who will watch over his loved ones from heaven, and I hope that justice finds quickly / the guilty are punished and that is as it should be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment