Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Long To Broil A Striploin

indignant, no .... more!!

The background, I was washing dishes tonight listening RadioUno, transmission Zapping and feel that Aldo Scissors Benigni said that this evening in Sanremo, to intervene with 1 / 2 hour ca.sull 'Hymn Mameli receive € 250,000, are bumped, first Italy and the Inno is a serious thing for me, sacred, then ... he rises to the "pure man" great critic of the current situation and so on. etc.. etc., but they are ashamed !!!!, just today a man who until recently has come to us at the canteen, canteen supportive meal at 3 € per person in financial difficulty. I said "Jane I will not come until next month more, I ran out of money, I will manage, I only 1 meal a day," I was close to the heart, I wanted to offer it, I had almost the purse in his hand, then I thought maybe it would become unsustainable, if I do it for one to many I should do, is not that we sail in the gold. But this Benigni that lately I have quite admired, listened to, see the readings of the Divine Comedy, you pay a figure that most of us will not see in a lifetime, that would be enough to help as many people in need, they reason, the gentle wife and small son who told me that was just a commercial move. Tonight
are horrified, but you can!, And I'm gaining confidence that God knows how many people who preach, are mistaken, we do our duty all the sacred day, we strive to teach our. children the daily toil, the sudarsi things, that there "are within" normal wages in that we have to do them. I can only say ... Shame!

0 comments:

Post a Comment