Sunday, February 13, 2011

Skeeter Boats Wiring Diagram

Sal and some controversy ...

Almost done!, I have still written some point, I realized just making that point that I made some mistakes, oops, let's say I gave a personal touch to embroidery! That's better as an excuse.
Friday I had to embroider but in the end I had no time, yesterday I wanted to embroider in the afternoon but I am dedicated to the kitchen table this morning, the homeless, I sincerely wanted to go to show, but it seemed more useful 70/80 feed these people, and in the afternoon I planned to stretch and embroider, but honestly I did not want to stretch, and then I filled the soul to be a good housewife, before the duty .. . and then ... Sunday also is or is not for me, so I stitched clothes and instead wait for absolute relaxation Rai looking at 5, one of the few channels of intelligent television. ... Controversy, controversy is today ... I'm really tired of doing the good casilinga, dishes, all washed and ironed, and then so I hear you say that I spend days on the chair ... I should move more, physical activity, just because last night I was complaining of some back pain, I would really want to spend my extra time working in the gym, the beautician, and then feed the family with 4 cans and stir-fry. "Someone" they deserve their own, nothing but cakes, homemade pasta, the most complete variety of foods. Calculating that like thousands of us leave the house at 8 and if everything is right back there at 18.30, eating a sandwich from the cafeteria and office. Well girls tomorrow is Monday and picks up, good week to you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment