Friday, February 18, 2011

Acoustic Solutions Tv

Creattiva!

Tomorrow morning at 8 am departure to Bergamo, with a dear friend, former colleague, the legendary my friend Anna, two coats of gold, indeed more so, of course she claims not to be good ... with my friend and colleague, Helen, his mother-in-law and perhaps also his sister. Well, very well indeed, usually these days, are physically tiring, but I'm a huge blessing for the mind, creativity, certainly not a panacea for the wallet, but after that it is not every day or every week is use the money on things not essential.
And who can call them useless, then I bought things that I used, I played with my customizations, then you certainly can not call them useless. Prepared sandwiches, and mica that you can lose time at the bar eating something, and then with my allergies I have to organize, but also other, tacit agreement, there are so many beautiful things that you should not waste even a minute in "wasting time" is okay, just in time for a coffee.
Today I finished the Psalm, Sunday I'll post the photos, maybe with some other photos of purchases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment