Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nhl Player Dating R&b Singer

jersey and shoulder

In September, I was solicited by a store that sells clothing knitted to have their bags that I had produced, it seemed a fantastic idea, so I brought them to him, at almost regular intervals, called to see if they sold something, anything.
Thursday I took my courage in both hands and I resent them, sold in 4 months and nothing so Friday I went to pick up bags, cowl, hoods, scarves, shawls and so on. now I have to think about what to do but not sure I would have most certainly leave even if they told me that remittances have on display, but where, but when, as often the same old story, below I post photos of 2 other models .
What nerves is half an hour I do not understand what is going on, picture me straight rotate the matter, cabbage!, okay, I gave up, I'll show that.
These are only 3 then I have other models, now meditate to a flea market, clearly not in the spring, wait for the fall.
Changing the subject, this morning I went for an ultrasound on my sore shoulder in October, after X-ray, physiatric visit, two months of physiotherapy, scholars, doctors, scholars, decided to give me an echo, as the pain persists, almost increases, therefore, the doctor tells me this morning "but she did not do other tests?, because here it would take an MRI because he has waited until now?" we needed to tell me "shame on you" and then was perfect, and that I am a doctor??, however, there seems to be an injury to a tendon do not know what the headset: Basically I know as before, I only know that always makes me more harm now be booking a visit to my doctor base , Gaetano, and I will require that the MRI, what terrifies me, I've already done to the knee, okay, not there I entered my head, but the shoulder ... the head will go in by force, I will miss the air, I feel like being in a coffin, I think I will take a bit of tranquilizer. However, an anxious time for charity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment