Friday, February 18, 2011

Sports Figure Price Guide

what a shame ...

Really, what a shame, yesterday I received an award for my blog, and I do what I'm talking about anger and so on. Creattiva talk about tonight, but this award is very, very important, thanks Tatin ! Now, I'm afraid to be a geek, I try not to make trouble, so I think I ought I turn to some blogs, chosen by me.
This way you can highlight other little-known blog, or who has just entered the web.

rules to follow are simple:
-accept the award and write a post on
-by-step 3 / 5 blog beautiful but little-known
-link the post to the person who we / you gave Award

The aim is precisely to make known the blog!

and then I would others inserted, all those who are among my favorite among my personal blog, unfortunately it seems to be making a selection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment