Saturday, February 19, 2011

Prom Poofy Dresses Blue Short

return from Creattiva

Back from Bergamo, happy, good company, beautiful day, I bought some, well, I almost buy much, much more, then thankfully common sense has prevailed . I do not know if it's common sense, but among the things that I was extremely unnecessary to purchase were: a series or two, really wonderful, a stuffed rabbit, a magazine, a thousand little things around the house.
Tomorrow I'll post the photos but I have purchased: small and very small molds for cookies and other heart and star-shaped, wooden buttons, meters of tape Various pieces of 2 by Etagreggio F.lli Graziano, had the beautiful linen, but with my "blindness" would never embroidered hearts of iron, rabbits and carrots with a strip of felt and then a really great article denim apron that covers the whole body made a unique piece, this definitely will be copied to me in many ways, too beautifully!! Oh I forgot two different sizes of circular needles because my struggle with this tool is just the beginning. I'll make it, I have to do it, I realized that the iron I was using was a ciofeche, now with these new I expect to do wonders. But depends on me or grilled ???!! For posterity will judge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment