Sunday, February 6, 2011

Abortion Receipt Fake

update Sal

Here it is, the embroidery is not advanced as I wanted, was a busy week, usually I can embroider on Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon. This Friday was occupied between banks, other tasks and follow up, as already said, his son Philip dall'Otorino today then I cut the time between the kitchen and the iron, the kitchen was only lunchtime, nothing complicated, cod with onions and polenta, and the iron was hallucinating a pyramid of shoes, also because, thanks to the sun and the weather yesterday and this afternoon the 15th, I took the opportunity to wash, rinse, and wash, then follows the sin that stretch, stretch, stretch. I think also to make some sweet, but I told myself that it was better to devote those two Oretta to Sal, beautiful magnificence on the couch with a beautiful light that facilitate blinded like me. The desserts will postpone until tomorrow late afternoon, because usually on Mondays after 16:30 am at home. Going back to Sal, I saw your mail about the symmetry and looking at the pattern I did not see where it was not symmetrical, when I arrived there I understood, at best, and I hope I have understood correctly the symmetry.
watch your mail this evening and I realized that some of you have not entered one of my favorite blogs, now I do, I hope you did and for all, otherwise let me know.

ps the photo I took with my new camera, how exciting, I studied a little Friday the statements between the hilarity of the children, oh ... I for some things I have not unfamiliar, is a bumbling crazy, them, tick, tick, they do, I have read, understand, test, and then ... is not that the results are excellent. Give me time, I could be a century from a new Oliviero Tuscan ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment