Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Diagram Of Cessna With Labels

was moved 25 years ago ... Update

A 2 years it was so, my great son, Guido, I also had photos of babies, but I really like this picture, today is his birthday, 25 years, accidentally, I think yesterday, I think we have mothers, including others, a gift, certain things, precise, we remember them right on the birthday of our children. I remember it was Saturday, sleet, born by cesarean section, but in the epidural, I remember the gynecologist and anesthesiologist who agreed to just go out for dinner that night, I remember the bells of the nearby church, I remember I always wanted Guido call, but the gentle wife, who was always ready female names, had timidly suggested Paul if he was a boy, and out of the delivery room, that I I said, "if you want to call him Paul," and he said no fine Guido, "I remember I was in bed motionless with the drip for 24 hours of birth, I was thirsty crowds, but then could not be good, there could raise. After three years and the second was born everything changed.
It seems only yesterday but we have come a long way, up to three years, a child "fake" has never cried, walked at 14 months, so I was worried , then at the nursery quite low, from first to third grade average but has strung together many many notes for the liveliness that I think nobody can beat, then high school, the girlfriend, the university, now many times I find myself blush I receive compliments for him, Bravo, careful the other, available, serious, responsible, a word for everyone from homeless to graduate. They ask me how I did it, as we did not know, it's luck, the example is to involve our children in every ns. for other activities, volunteer work, but I think it is basically luck.
Well now so, never stands still, Altet light training for the kids of the club of our chapel, is doing the promotion dell'altetica courses in high schools of our city, if all goes well you should graduate this year in Agriculture, specialization Promotion and protection of the mountain, is working on a cooperative biological km zero, but his passion is climbing just can scale, I remove from my heart and my brain is hanging at that moment somewhere on the other hand, we parents are the arches, sons arrows, as he said Gibran, in those moments I think, some time ago, I was an arrow, not an arc, so it will be unconscious, it will be my protection, but removes, then when I see some photos me encasing the heart, etc. But to do that is fair, responsible, what makes them feel good, it's clearly smart and healthy. Then she told me that one can leave the pens even crossing the street, so I am heartened.
I realize that I have made a "stain to" as we say in my part, my son great, but I hope I may. Once a year I hope I may, in fact two times a year since i have 2 children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment