Thursday, February 24, 2011

Book For Learning Football



Lover of the folly of Snoopy & friends, I could not choose best picture, only the group is larger, so relax in front of a fire all of us, you who read me, that I will I read.
Since my last post, I'm really trying to appreciate the essential, I'm thinking a lot these days about real things, I had comments on my post that I have enriched a lot, though very sad, I read them even more confirmation that each carries inside her small, big, enormous pain, but it goes on. They're coming signals for many different ways that stimulate me to appreciate small things, nature, and a thousand other things that the more superficial, might seem insignificant. But there comes free in the sense that we do not, do not buy them, happen to us, appear before us without trying, and then they are true!
Urca that "philosophy" back to things more grim, more than a week that I'm shooting all the towns that make MRI, phone, and I know that I appear as unbalanced, the first question is: you have an open MRI? All responses were negative, so be booking an MRI tomorrow and that's it, then I must set up anti-anxiety drugs and will face the exam, my shoulder makes me more ill, are torn between letting go of the paranoia and tell me that after all is stupid, it gets worse and so on. between rational and irrational.
weeks I made experiments with the iron in circular, there are successful, it took a while, a good dose of swearing, but there are successful and I am satisfied for now experiments, the next step, 1 / 2 gloves or pseudoguanti as I call them, but seamless.
finished the first part of Psalm 4 seasons, I have a mad desire to continue to embroider, I'll try some fast scheme to kill time, and then embroider I do not create pain in the shoulder, and instead work to iron normal during this period really painful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment