Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ideas For Response Cards With Food Option

meet friends and here we go again ....

And indeed here we go again!
Sunday morning, while I was stretching, I am informed by my husband that one of our acquaintance / friend, almost the same age, since a few days before he died aneurysm, but damn, here we are tentative and we do not notice their own account, we get angry , we argue, to discuss bazzeccole, and then today we have, and after 3 days we bury.
I know that this reasoning may seem like an absolute pessimism, tragic and so on and so forth, but basically it is a reflection on how we live, these days I'm feeling tomorrow and hear directly from my ears, things that make me , make me nervous, but think about the light of this early, should I feel angry ... Maybe yes, but deeper reflection is: my work is my life ... no, I live for the job .... no, the work I need to bring home the money that I need to live, life is more, they are my family, my passions, I am more. It 's true I'm lucky to do work that I'm passionate, but basically it is working, if not always of the accolades from those who have more than me, patience, my conscience and not only that, but many people, I recognize that I am doing right, I have to learn to give due weight to things. If I can be useful to some people this is the real satisfaction, the rest is nothing but it is ...., difficult, but I have to do it! I have to! because life is really different and we are unfortunately accustomed to give little weight to the Other, and a lot of weight on the surplus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment