Monday, February 7, 2011

What To Write On Bd Cake

purchases

This afternoon, after buying food for the table, I aproffittato parking in the historic center of Como and leisure, to take a stroll downtown, I had to buy at the store of tea a few things for my little son, and then I turned to shops, clothing: a sadness, dressed in Jersey who used my mother 30 years ago and more preposterous things, then a little-used road I found a shop that is defined as "chocolate house" well, I do not buy chocolate, even if deserved, but this small lantern, yet another, I fell in love so and then bought a small heart-shaped tray.
things were not necessary, indeed, but I liked them too, I would say that the shop was full of things I bought, such as a stuffed sheep's really fantastic, heart-shaped stones, etc., of the tray next door, were of all sizes, mine is the smallest, almost 1 meter tall lanterns, okay, I looked, I left a small part of my heart in a shop that would be my dream to have a similar a party offering the classic hearts of cloth upholstery (made in China) at a price to absurd, that each of us would make them much less cost and much better.
But while I was spending on the table, in a wholesale center which I also have the card, I found a beautiful Pescera, at an affordable price, I did, I always missed that I have made purchased as soon as I'll try to use it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment