Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Adjusting Suspension Polaris Sled

I did!

Yes I did, I did the MRI on my shoulder, and I have not so excited, it is true that for breakfast I dropped 10 drops of anti-anxiety and 14 after lunch another 12 (the dose they provided at least 20 x times, but do not overdo it! agitation but manageable) but basically it is bearable, I closed my eyes before entering the pipe, and will not reopened until I came out. I was real tempted to open them to see every now and then but it was the thought that maybe I'd be upset, and I would have made a fool, I was detained.
Hour 1 week to the outcome and then we'll see what the future holds for me, though treatment, intervention or whatever, but the worst is really done and are happy with me, I won my anxiety. As I was lying there thinking of flower meadows, mountains, trees, walking in a pine forest and the weather is almost flew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment