Sunday, March 13, 2011

What Does Yeduc Pills Do

Part II first stage sal

few days ago, when Gabry sent us the outline of the new stage, I had a moment of happiness I had, I just want to embroider, and I had not yet decided on the scheme. But a few days before it arrived, I was not able to embroider what I wanted, but a little Friday afternoon a little bit this afternoon I put some crosses. It 'was a full weekend, I could not do everything that I had, but they are satisfied, then I expect a very short week, Thursdays and holidays, a very important holiday, I took Friday a day off 4 days of relaxation and well "relative" not me no one takes them off. These days I cooked, washed, ironed this morning round the table of the homeless, served 70 meals, then I would have had to shift to our bar. oratory but I had more urgent things to do and then I left alone my "partner" of the turn. Yesterday I made a delicious cake found Blog Babette's Feast, apple pie with cardamom, now that I've discovered I'm in love with this spice, I made the necessary changes given the intolerance, Spelt flour instead of that of wheat, soy milk instead of greek yogurt, soy margarine instead of butter, but it is very good, I recommend it, I would say beautiful. And now girls
good week to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment