Tuesday, March 1, 2011

High Cervix 1 Week Before Period?

March 2, 1922

The picture is not much, because I fotogratato the photo of my mother, who accompanied me for 21 years in this part in my living room. What it will mean that date under the post, she was born just 2 March 1922, unfortunately left us too soon, at the age of 68 years. Tomorrow would have been 89 years, could still be here with us, with me, my brothers, his nephews, some now have great fathers and mothers of beautiful girls, some as large but still my students could have in recent years still spoil, pamper them, fill them full attention, just like most grandmothers can do. We mothers are too focused on education, on rigid rules, but the grandmothers have only the pleasure of enjoying the grandchildren, have already given as mothers. Unfortunately my children were very young when she died, the great son had almost four years, the little boy 40 gg. But it was my job to tell them how much for a short time, her grandmother gave them, to read him tons of great stories, great snacks prepared with the child was already very ill but I'll always remember her in hospital, Christmas Day, Philip was born 14 days we brought him, was a huge gift for her, but especially for me. For each of us parents are entitled to special, perhaps more because their mothers are "closer" to the children, the fathers "must" be + stricter, more rigid, not the mothers, we are allowed to be more tolerant, more amenable and if not that mothers would ...
My mom sent us many passions, a bit scattered among us brothers, all three in the kitchen, the art only to my brother, my mother had exceptional creativity, beautifully painted, with ordinary objects you created works of art, knitting, embroidery me and my sister. The photo, as I said before, this is in my living room after his death, but this place often turns into my craft room and every time I do something, I look at it, and I talk to say ... but you'd never said that I would have to do this ... or I say ... but by Assist, before it gets a ciofeche.
This small embroidery, free pattern in recovered long ago I do not know which blog, I embroidered on Sunday, I wanted to embroider, but now I dedicate to my mother, loved cats so much, always had cats in his life, from childhood until she died. We also sent this love, than love for the family from children to elders, respect, education, honesty.
Happy Birthday Mom we miss you so much, you are close to us at all times, protect us, but if you were still here how much we could still share. A hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment