Friday, March 4, 2011

Eye Test Prescription Explained

meet friends

Before writing the blog, though I have already defined images, I'll hang around the images of Google and I usually go to look for Snoopy and friends, when I saw this I come heart skipped a beat, it is very old, it is obvious, but the heart sinks because I came 26 years ago, having always been a fan of Peanuts, especially the beagle, pregnant with her son great, I had bought in Milan at a Rinascente blue crew neck sweater on the front and there was, there, right on this. There because the sweater has not even been thrown and no ... 1, has wrapped up the great son, the second with Snoopy does not throw anything. Okay
the post would be chatting to some I have already given, today, free afternoon, I was thinking of going to the grocery store because tomorrow work at the table, however, after lengthy negotiations, I left my agile zippy small car little boy blue to tomorrow afternoon, provided that I can use for spending and the like, so I found myself at home, not bad this solution, I did a lot of things backward to the PC, then I ironed, I sailed from the blog , and I cooked the delicious sweets including matched Blog maman luisa , Blog discovered today, simple but great cakes, I replaced the wheat flour with that of barley, and soy butter with margarine. This evening after dinner has already been halved. I think tomorrow afternoon and then dinner rifaccio.Per them all alone I had an artichoke, the companions I have prepared for midday stuffed with tuna, anchovies, olives, capers, well I served with the solitary a sausage and cream (unfortunately soy) sauce for pasta tonight. E 'liked to repeat. Tomorrow morning they are on duty at the table, I'm very happy these days is coming people, first ranged from 2-4, Wednesday were 12, now 7, great! I know we're ready to accommodate up to 48 people, but to be passed within two months, was a success, potential users may have a sense of embarrassment to appear, should be people who right now are in economic difficulty, it is understandable that those who until recently had a job, etc., feel uncomfortable to access this service, but we put all the availability and acceptance of the case and still felt 2 weeks ago on a service Gualtiero Marchesi said that when he opened his restaurant in Milan, in the 80 for the first three months he struggled to get customers, then .... sure our food can not compete with the sophistication Gualtiero Marchesi, but on the other hand, ns. Prices do not compete with him, even if we use organic food, and all rigorously when cooked. I guess I Ćićarija too, so I'll stop here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment