Sunday, March 6, 2011

2010 Sea Doo Challenger 180

premium &.... Reading 4

I received this award. Thanks a lot Croccheta , I do not deserve, then I am right now creating very little, I turn to you all.
I would like to knit, but my shoulder pain stops me, I would like to embroider, but I need time to look for the pattern right, the wires and so on. usually takes me a long time, in short, are idle hobby, because for the rest, just a little lazy. Yesterday dining, shopping and cooking. Today, kitchen, iron, 2 walk in the sun they are granted me and then I redid the Kanelbullar, I doubled the dose of the filling and came very better.
completely changing speech, I want to share a phrase that the children of a woman truly exceptional to have dedicated his 60 years: "We must be able to crescere.Le wrinkles are our medals won in a lifetime. The one that got away and who we want to be. " It seems to me very beautiful, knowing then it is true, has established an association to support sponsorships and not only in various parts of the world, has raised funds for opening hospitals, schools, vocational schools to teach a job. His children, so many, I believe, were all adopted from various parts of the globe. Now he, among many things, including grandmother. It 'a person of a simple ... .... of spontaneity I admire, I admire a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment