Saturday, March 5, 2011

Why Does Tuning Capacitor Not Work?



I read "Pride and Prejudice", I saw the movie 4-5 times, but I had never read it, I started doing physical therapy in December I finished in January, beautiful, clear style is the same, to force "Jane is logical: she is always the author, not a great expert but I know that this is less famous Pride of the above e.. .. But it is equally enjoyable.
finished reading this book I saw a writer from Como, I think, unfortunately, quite unknown to most people, he published his third book, following the practice of his second, so I slingshots in the bookstore and I bought a copy. You should know that I am a fanatic of writers Como, especially if they sets their books in our country, no matter how wise, whether novels, perhaps know Andrea Vitali, beautiful (province of Lecco, Como is not true ... but the lake is the same) environment in all her novels on our lake, beautiful novels, some beautiful, right now I'm reading his latest work, well, not digress ... I was talking about the writer's "unknown" Como
This is
Joseph Guin writes for years on our daily, purchased the book I could not break away, I finished in 4 nights, beautiful, fascinating, then describes the places and especially people in a wonderful way, it makes you immerse completely in the atmosphere, the characters you see them, the nicknames are apt to 100%. But the beauty is now, I find among potential friends on facebook, I ask friends, gives me the right away, then entertain him with a virtual correspondence, the story that I read his books, I declare that I have the feelings aroused He appreciates that fact has affected them has read all, tells me who is finishing a sequel to this last novel, with plenty of immodesty I dare to give him some advice, taken from the story that are so blatantly take the defense of a character, but then I tell them that the author is right to him and I do not have permit to give advice.
Beautiful, is the first time that I happen to chat with a writer, especially a writer whom I respect and admire. I look forward to also publish his fourth novel, also because I have to figure out what will make the protagonist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment