Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cross Stitch Kits For Junior Cert

Italy starting from chickens and rabbits and going ....

will be a long post ... I take very long because the large, concedetemelo once more. This morning I was at the table, we bought 4 or 5 kg of fresh organic peas, beautiful, fresh, my colleague, partner, aide, a neighbor told me: "Certainly, if there were any rabbits to your father, would be delighted with these pods, but how many years you have no more rabbits and chickens?" I'll explain who will be 20 years since the Regulations prohibit the breeding of chickens in residential areas, rabbits .... etc., the more I reflect on the fact that they can no longer burn, even at fixed times, leaves, dead branches etc.. even tweak the ns. mayor has banned the use of fireplaces, stoves, etc.. but then it is better to receive radiation ..... that neither see nor smell, do not impuzzano the laundry, but they kill you! We are slaves / and I, for one of the current, if there is not doing anything, nothing works, in relatively modern houses, like mine, if the power fails, there are the dark, cold, without telephone connections, I feel, I feel lost! come to think anything is crazy, yet we are a slave to these resources. Then I get angry a lot and I think that for thousands of years our ancestors were heated with wood fire, the woods were clean, there were thousands of landslides in Unless, of course, life was very + hard, but all worth the risk .... are the first moves in the car alone every day for work, and I take the excuse that public transport is poor and inefficient, so I can not, I must not be so harsh judgments.
Change argument, but are just as shocked, I was washing dishes and I hear on the radio, at the premiere of the securities of TG, that the poor may not be dead now Yara, who has had a long agony ... are indignant, is the case .... you need to know certain things ... definitely for someone, but I will not say lying, but we omit these gruesome details that I think, only serve to satisfy morbid curiosity, but we think of those poor parents who learn that their child has been for some time to suffer before his death, already is appalling to be sure that your daughter is dead, but we need details ....
It 's my opinion but some things do not really have to say, some details about the complaint may not go amiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment