Friday, January 21, 2011

What Song Was Played In Unleashed

2011 Mother

My evening

The day was full of lightning;
but now will be the stars,
the silent stars. In the camps there is a short
gre gre of washers. The
aspen poplar leaves
spends a slight joy.
the day, that lightning! It Starts!
What peace in the evening! You must open


the stars in the sky so soft and alive.
There, at the gay washers, sobbing
a monotonous stream.
of all that dark tumult, That sour
throughout the storm, you just have a sweet

sob in the damp night.

E ', the endless storm,
finished singing in a stream.
lightning
remain fragile tendrils of purple and gold.
pain or tired, rest!
The darkest cloud on the day was that I see more

pink last night. What

flight of swallows around! What
cries in the air serene!
The hunger of the poor day extension
the garrulous dinner.
the party, so small, the nests
the day had not the whole. Neither I
... that flight, who cries, my
clear night!

Don ... Don ... And tell me, Sleep!
me sing, sleep! whispering
Sleep! whisper, Sleep!
there, rumors of dark blue ... I seem to tears
cradle, making
I come back as it was ...
felt my mother ... then nothing ...
the evening.

Giovanni Pascoli

0 comments:

Post a Comment