Monday, December 20, 2010

Matlab Releases 14 Plp Generator

Today I have seen peace.

"Today, as the time of Jesus, Christmas is not a children's story, but God's answer to the human drama in search of real peace. - he himself will be peace! - the prophet says, referring to the Messiah. To us it is open, open wide the doors to welcome. "

These are the words of the Pope on Sunday, December 20, 2009 at Angelus.

months ago a dear friend on facebook has published a story in my opinion beautiful, occurred in an elementary class in the capital. It made me think about peace and who strive for it.

The image that I have before my eyes, while Mary oscillates and calls to make peace is so beautiful, vivid and strong not to share it and think that the world will be theirs. It will be of those who love as the essence of being. Whose "Bring the fire" as written in the novel "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy.

This is the quick and intense story of Delia:

"In my class, second grade, at recess there was a little arrogance and a child to take possession of a book a companion of the beat.

There followed a cry sincerely sorry.

speakers were asked to explain what had happened and asked to give reasons the need for arrogance.

I thought to ask the child who had made the gesture to write in his diary that they did without a big reason discourtesy to a friend. Following

I invited them to return to the range.

At that point the whole class, in an absolutely quiet, and convinced not to be heard, and organized "in secret" for making a book for the girlfriend who had been torn.

everyone started to cut to create and write, while the "responsible" morose colored drawing on his own and the "victim" skillfully drawn and colored hearts. After a few

minutes of this scenario of hearts I called the girl, Mary, and I offered to go and make peace with Andy.

I said yes with a smile, approached the table companion and began to swing. He raised his head to back down now, she has swung twice, then smiled and said "make peace?"

He looked up again the smile was so indescribable, and after a few moments manufactured by others, the book "repairer."

Mary returned to their hearts and began to cut them out, then gave them to Andy.

have made peace.

I have inside me moved to tears.

These are the days when I love my job. "

In this story Mary and Andy have made peace.
They have opened their doors to welcome her.

Thanks Delia and thanks to you guys for sharing these moments of joy.

Merry Christmas to all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment