Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lot Of Blood In First Period Since Giving Birth

Bookcrossing

Report this initiative to Pesaro, I believe, is new, at least for having two centers where you can unleash and capture books.

been years since I heard about it, but I never came across a book, "liberated" or someone who already participated in bookcrossing!
Last week, during one of my walks through the center of Pesaro I went to visit a friend "neo aNobiiano" has fitted in front of his shop one of these marshalling points .
This is the link to her shop:
Another point sorting here:
In the latter meeting, a aNobiiani hardcore group meets occasionally to chat and lots of snacks,;) and of course, to organize events and more.
I already released a book, specifically "Utopia Park" by Lincoln Child , if no one has captured is likely to find it again where I left it in because of Contramine nr. 6 Pesaro. At the same time I caught a "Fosca" by Hyginus U. Tarchetti .
bookcrossing On site you can see which books are in circulation and which, connected to my shelf have been released or captured by me.
Happy reading! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment