Monday, March 8, 2010

How To Make A Homemade Surround Sound System

! But one can not do without! Calendar 2010 Calendar 2010

Beyond the dates and anniversaries in most cases there are only on paper, the calendar, the day on March 8 is International Women's Day . I have in mind a performance by an actress that I particularly like. There are few actors who manage to poke fun, to "tease", leaving me weep at every stop. Not tears of sorrow but of laughter and delight. Every time my final comment is "Wow, it has also reason ".
This actress Luciana Littizzetto . In this video is the guest of honor in the show" Che tempo che fa "conducted by Fabio Fazio sent in a special episode just for the March 8, 2009 Women's Day . The video, a divided two parts, is a collection of the funniest jokes of the transmission.



After the exhilarating performance of Luciana and after discovering how women see us boys, I add a piece of another character who has stayed with me in the heart and mind for the contents of his lyrics, Mr. G. In this video Gaber talks about the woman!



Greetings to all women in the world, indispensable and irreplaceable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment